How can I enforce the court order when my ex-spouse is delinquent on child support payments?

Contact a Iowa adoption lawyer representing clients in Adel, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

You can bring a contempt of court proceeding and ask for a wage assignment. Unfortunately, you may not legally withhold visitation rights if you are not receiving child support.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa divorce and child custody attorney, representing clients in Adel, Iowa at Howes & Anderson P.C. Give us a call at (515) 225-9000 or complete our inquiry form.