What is child support?

Contact a Iowa adoption lawyer representing clients in Grimes, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Child support is court-ordered funds to be paid by one parent to the custodial parent of a minor child after a divorce or separation.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa divorce and child custody attorney, representing clients in Grimes, Iowa at Howes & Anderson P.C. Give us a call at (515) 225-9000 or complete our inquiry form.