Phone (515) 225-9000


What are visitation rights?

Contact a Iowa adoption lawyer representing clients in West Des Moines, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

If one parent has custody, the other parent has the right to have visitation with his child on a regular basis. Others, such as grandparents, may seek legal visitation under certain circumstances. The amount of time awarded for these rights may be determined by the child's age as well as other conditions.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa divorce and child custody attorney, representing clients in West Des Moines, Iowa at Howes & Anderson P.C. Give us a call at (515) 225-9000 or complete our inquiry form.