What is a conservatorship?

Contact a Iowa Estate Planning lawyer representing clients in Granger, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

If you become incapacitated, and a power of attorney has not designated someone to act on your behalf, a court procedure is necessary to assign a legal guardian to you and your estate. The preparation of a power of attorney can avoid the cost and time of a conservatorship process.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa asset protection attorney, representing clients in Granger, Iowa at Howes & Anderson P.C. Give us a call at (515) 225-9000 or complete our inquiry form.